Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Monday 6 April 2020

Medic Diary: starter

Hey, it’s been a while since I wrote anything regarding medicine. I checked, and the last post related was during my 4th year as a medical student. Fast forward, I’m now into second year of my housemanship.

I’d love to share a little bit something here, when I’ve got more time.

Currently, the hottest topic in town would be COVID-19. Malaysia is one of the most severely affected countries in Asia. Being in the field now did not make life easier, especially being away from home.

We are now under restricted movement order. If your country is also having a (partial) lockdown, make sure you guys adhere to the authorities’ rules. By doing this, you are helping yourself and the mankind.
Till then, take care and stay home guys.

Zoe,
07042020

No comments:

Post a Comment