Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Monday 6 January 2014

turning 21..soon enough

thought i can reward myself with blogging tonight, because i have covered 3 lectures so far, 1 more later perhaps? or i will start doing my pbl. I know it might not sound productive, 3 lectures out of the 43 in just ONE SYSTEM, and i have THREE FREAKING SYSTEMS to cover for this semester, have not included the 154 foundation block's lectures. OHMYGAD

but it's my 'personal best' so far. hahahah!

have been hanging quite often nowadays, i have actually posted about my anniversary dinner on dayre already. haha!

but this post is..hmm, especially for you. my blogspot. XDXD
one more thing is because the app 'Bump' is going to shutdown by the end of this month. so i guess it's a hint, hitting me back here on my regular blog.

**
Today's topic is ...
MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST! =D

it's a brand new year and it's JANUARY :D


1st
The very first thing i want for my birthday this year is....
MORE TIME and A PASS for my exam.
i need more time to cover all the lectures man....i have exactly one month from now until my final. Now i really think that deciding to go to Japan with my family during CNY is a real bad idea T_T

i don't need flying colours, especially for my OSCE.
PLEASE HELP, GOD.



2nd
a freaking healthy body please.
my hip pain is back recently since before christmas, i figured the source of the pain is the same as the one i had few months back (i think), but this time it occurs on the right. I would say this time the pain is not as often as last time but the pain is very distracting. i couldn't sleep well, need some time to stand up slowly from a sitting position, and realize my right leg has got no strength, painful as i trying to keep my right leg straight. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SERIOUSLY.
alot of time i take out my painkiller, but ended up not eating any tablets. because i thought i can endure it until the end of this week where i will go consult the orthepedist again.
Of course, im always hoping for health for everyone i care every year on my birthday.

i don't think i will be able to run and lift this high with this stupid painful ass.


3rd
An Aeroplane.
im not kidding. i have always wanted to learn to be a pilot (airplane, not a helicopter one). just for fun.
alright actually i was kidding about owning an aeroplane. i want a looooooong vacation instead, or alot of holidays. can be on cruise, or train! sounds romantic. Now in my list there's so many targeted destinations
USA, Northen europe to watch aurora, Rome with my husband in the future, Taiwan and Hong Kong AGAIN. HAHAH! i don't know, im not going there to do sightseeing or shopping..i just want to go there. i think i would love to live there is i could. hahahahah
but i really want to learn to fly an aeroplane!



4th
A pizza.
no, a chef.
No, a chef who will bake me pizza. hehehehe! i just love pizza so muchhhhh. i shall blow the candles on pizza instead on cakes since i don't really eat sweet stuff. haha! omnomnomnom
*btw, i want my birthday cake/pizza to have 21 small candles on it!! i love to see lots of candles XD



5th
woooohoo! yes, an iphone 6! my next phone will be apple. because my Note has been giving me lots of prob and im not trusting samsung anymore.
but yeah, this is just a random picture i got from google image, not official one.


6th
although i really want all those that i have listed up there, im still looking for a nice watch to get. nahh nahh, im just sharing my WISH. hahahaha! my kind of watch is somthing like this.. simple, elegant, no gadget at all not even dates. No numbering, but roman is acceptable. i really like  the CK watches, but those i like has got no 'second hand', which is quite crucial for us as medical student. aiya....i'll keep searching. Dad, Rolex? =D 
i find Michael Kors' watches nice as well (those featured on magazines), but i never seen them in the store. WHY LAAA



7th

Sunglasses! baby, of course i know those cheapo sunglasses are not good for the eyes. but i just find it difficult to get a pair of nice shades that i like and of an affordable price. hahaha! also i am still struggling whether to change the glasses into a power lens or not since 2-3 yrs ago. LOL until now still undecidable. because i don't really like to wear contact lens.. grr. HOW? 

8th
A storage cabinet.
yeah, because you know, im quite a messy woman. my room is like....!@#$%^&*
i realized i always have an eye on something i want but i never buy it. i wanted to buy a bookshelf-liked cabinet from ikea since last year. i went with my mum and she agreed to buy it too. but it was too long and she said my car will not fit, save it till next time -.- GRAHHH! until now. LOL

9th
something 'keys'
Because im turning 21 this year. of course im expecting something keys which symbolizes legalization and freedom. although i have alot of keys in my bag right now.
but the LV one shown in this picture looks nice. literally 'Key-chain' =P



10th
reading up till this point, you may find that you wasted some time because most of the things in my wishlist are so.... 'extraordinary'? hahahha.
actually what i want the most from people around me are Time and Attention. also what i want to give to the people around me.

I lost 2 close relative in 2weeks time last year, I also lost my dear Yeahoo. If you ask me, i regret for not paying more attention and not spending more time with them when they were still around. Yeahoo mean so much to me even though it was just 3 years. he gave me so much attention all the time. i wish i could do the same to him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment