Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Thursday 1 May 2014

Labour Day

It's Labour day! Holiday. It is in the recognition of mothers who were in pain while giving birth. So Give your mum a kiss, treat her a dinner? No im not mixing up with Mother's day.

haha, just kidding.
i came across with this tweet my senior has posted and i found it funny. LOL

When someone asked me why i no blog, there only i realized i only have 1 post in April, and we're stepping into May today! omfg, sem 3 is ending soon.

So yanxian, why you no blog????  muahahahha

Have just got back to uni this week, and then here's the long weekend :)

lately im trying to get myself back onto studies, hoping to get at least a B in EOS 3. I attended the cheerleading practice on Monday, it was my first time and they made me fly up in the sky. I was hesitating because i thought i am heavy (and i was scared) -.- but Jimmy just pulled me there and made me jumped up..and there's goes my first time standing SO. DAMN. HIGH. i screamed my lungs out when i straightened my legs because i was scared -____- jimmy laughed at me when he was holding my one foot and he giggles OHMAIGOD stupid Jimmy! but shit. HOLY SHIT i did it. HAHAHAHHA 

Didn't do much that day because it was our first practice and i left early. it was fun. And until now my pectoralis are still aching. strained too much while holding myself up on the guys' shoulder. Some form of gym. sigh to my lousy arm strength.

Welllllll. I shall see how my studies go and decide whether to continue taking part in cheer or not. Because i want to join a few more events this year as this will be my last IMU cup, perhaps. or maybe i could still join while waiting for pms next year.

But i believe when there's a will, there's a way. GOGOGO.

******
i planned to blog a lil before i start studying, but before i blog i went onto some online boutiques. Saw this tank top. OMG hahahaha i want to wear this to uni!!!

From Tobi.com
******

Went to Sekeping Serendah retreat. Somewhere further up from Rawang again. 
Nothing much because it was raining. just chill and relax. muahaha.
Here's the box i stayed for the night. standing up alone in the jungle.





here's the toilet~!! YES it's OPEN AIR.
So you get fresh air and nice view when you shit, and feel the breeze when you shower. HAHAHA! it was cold but they have water heater. Hot and cold so it's quite kimochi. XDXD

Serendah waterfall
It was a weekday morning so no one was there. nyahahah. but the waterfall itself was quite disappointing lah. lol

********
teehee. camwhoreee

*******
seriously got nothing to blog about man. :( 

Went to Mitatsu Japanese Buffet restaurant with YX and brother 2 weeks back ( i guess?)
it was supposed to be a date with yx and ph, but ph can't make it suddenly, so i dragged my brother there lo since i've booked for 3 person already.
I was all ready to hunt down the salmon sashimi since morning. but when we were otw to the restaurant i didn't feel good. That "I'm falling sick soon" feeling. Feel heaty and tired all of a sudden. All in my head was, OMG, please at least let me finish the dinner first.

But i didn't make it =(
Such loser. haiz. didn't have the appetite to pay back the buffet price.

their sashimi.. it was so thick and fresh :3 
Stupid body why you fall sick at the wrong timing??

the oyster. their oysters are not 'fat', but it's quite fresh looo
had only 1 piece. i dont fancy oyster actually haha!


Ate a bit then i KO already. i was like so dying and didnt get to eat any chawanmushi too :( 
FAILED
FAILED TTM 
die die already but selfie can never be a problem :)
eventho we both look like shit that day. HAHAH! still gonna take!
my brother was so annoyed by us because we kept on interrupting him eating, asking him to take 1007492398 pics of us.

#OOTN

And yes, the fever came when we were still at the dinner place. So sad that my brother still couldn't drive. I even think that steering is difficult that night.
Measured my tympanic temperature and it showed 38.9 degree celcius. I was like, "walao..that's high." I never had such high fever since a century ago. i just felt so uneasy that night.
Took some paracetamol and sleep. at about 1am i sweated them all out, fever has gone, but i started to have diarrhoea -.- damn. What a weekend for me. LOL

******

LIFE'S A BOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

endocrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment