Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Sunday 4 May 2014

Japan Season 2 Ep 01 : ようこそ!

So here it is. supposed to be revising/ doing my 1000 word reflective (due 23rd May) / doing my AIR topic for Endocrine module (due 16th May). i dont fking know what's the AIR topic description talking about -.-


duhh, what?? are we now doing Bsc BioMed ? or we are in R&D department for some companies? screw this shit la IMU.
i don't know what product contains what, i just use/eat. i don't care.


*****
So i went to Japan during CNY this year, because we couldn't celebrate/give out angpau. So my dad decided to go and visit my sister lor. Yes, it was just RIGHT BEFORE my End of Semester 2 Final exam. Thank God for letting me pass OK-ly.

We had our reunion dinner as usual on 30th night, the cny eve. Just a simple dinner, nothing fancy but still tasty. hahah!
At around 12am i went to jia yin's house. that was a reaaaallly random plan. HAHA! Spent the night at her house playing lami until 5am and then JY belanja mcd breakfast cause she won alot. Just JY, Ritchie, Oh Yeen and I. it wasn't boring at all because we have jia yin there ;D

Got home around 6am, took a 30mins nap and jeng jeng.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~
get ready and left for airport. Flight at 1050.

After we left our house for like 3 mins, just got out of the guard house, my mom shouted. HAHAHA! yes she did. because she forgot to bring the 'lou sang' materials. Yes we actually tapau the ingredients to Japan to 'lou' with my sister. She hasn't been home for cny for 3 years..? meaning she haven't 'lou sang' for 3 years.

Say hello to naked duffy.

HAHA! duffy loves daddy. we were having some light bfast at oldtown.

 

looking good, brother. HAAH! this is my first time wearing a jeans on board. also my first time not wearing a slippers. Because if i were to keep this pair of boots into my luggage, it takes up alot of space. HAHA! still get to wear new shirt ;)
#GermanyFTW 

It was a 6-7 hours long flight. Of course we all get bored. I don't usually sleep on the plane. Watched all kinds of film/drama. Thanks Malaysia Airlines. always have awesome films but i think you guys need to update and change the list more. I have been seeing Batman series for like 3 years? i understand it's an awesome movie but.... it's okay i still have something else to watch.

My brother and i also hooked onto the congkak game. I was surprised when my brother told me that he haven't seen/play congkak before. OMG, HOW COULD YOU. i loved to play congkak although i wasn't really good at it. it was like 12years ago anyways.. hahaha! Glad he had fun playing congkak. It's one fabulous traditional game after all.

 
had some vain shots with mini duffy. the first one wasn't being kidnap, we were just giving him the sleep mask =P
I brought duffy to Japan along because
(i) going to Disney
(ii) wanted to gave him an photo album (which i ended up being lazy to do that because it's too tiny. should have brought the bigger one there.)

So after the smooth landing at Narita Airport, Tokyo at around 7pm+ local time, we had some trouble at the immigration.

We left the 'address in Japan' column blank in our immigration card, my parents and i went through nicely but my brother. Don't know why he so lucky, got stopped and asked about the address. My smart daddy told the immigration officer 'I don't know which hotel we'll be staying yet.' And there it goes, the officer kept on asking 'what do you mean?' Then my dad asked me to go and save my brother. I was like, whattt. So then i told that lady we will be staying at my sister's apartment in Chofu. She insisted the full address. Fine. Fine. FINE. Luckily my mom actually copied down my sister's address in her little notebook, we showed the lady and she said, "Fill it in, on the card." So i grabbed the pen. But she stopped me with a very rude tone, "Not you, please wait out there." waddafuq. i swear right.....this is the rudest Japanese i've ever encountered.

But we're anak Malaysia, we are used to it. *wink*

Got our luggages and met Desmond right outside the arrival hall. I simply put on a sweater and gooooo. (which i realized later, a very, very, very, bad idea.) It was 2'C that night.

After taking the trains for about 2 hours, (yes, switching the lines and all), we finally got to the Chofu station. Walked against the strong wind for 5mins arrived at my sister's tiny crib.

my sister's house. HAHA. my brother was sitting on the single bed next to the balcony sliding door, and im standing at the 'entrance' to the room. Outside the room is a short and narrow walkway where toilet, 1 stove kitchen, sink, washing machine located. Argh, so difficult to describe. failed english writing. In short, the whole unit, is like ..of a same size as my room? Imagine all 5 of us lived there for 10 days. HAHAHAH!! 


put down our stuffs and prepared to lou sang :D 
eh wait, forgot about the salmon.

Put down our stuffs and prepared to lou sang! :D (again)
hahahaha! so yeah, had steamboat on that small table as dinner. we all were so hungarehhh. the train ride was too long T_T and cold.

Sister bought taufu for the steamboat, it's the smooth white taufu. OHMAIGOD, no joke, it's SOOOOOOO smooth. fell in love with the taufu so much. and Desmond said the taufu costs only 38yen. not even RM1 can get such smooth taufu?! walaoo unfair! 

 Ngaw, tired. cleaned up and sleep. We're heading to Kyoto the next morning.




hahaha im so gonna spam my blog weih.

No comments:

Post a Comment