Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Friday 13 September 2013

le campuran

actually right, i wanted to blog. but i couldn't transfer the pictures from my phone to my laptop. whenever i plug in the usb, my laptop tells me that it cannot recognise the device...i was like..okay. and also my phone damn shit larrr memory running low thus cannot take picture. OKAY. everytime when a new phone is launching, my phone will test me by giving me lots of problems. last time when S4 launched, and now i5s.. cannot run my mobile data..so stupid! even the line also got problem. walao. Walaoeh. lol

ok and finally my laptop 'recognized' my phone again last night.

so for the past few weeks, after im back from Koh Samui, i've been to Bali with family, and then be the tour guide for the 2 japanese.
then there's another batch of medical sciences students in imu, so there's orientation, i signed up as an OO but at last i didn't attend most of the activities due to the sexy hip problem.




Group 3rection for ME213
hahahah don't think the senget way. it's a short form for 3-direction....muahahhaha



and here about my hip. #justsharing
one day in the morning i feel the sore on my left hip, and then the second day it turns into pain. i have trouble sitting down, sometimes even walking, and i couldn't sleep well for 3weeks because every night when i wanted to turn my body around the pain wakes me up. sienz. my left leg loses strength like most of the time, but the pain did not radiate.
diagnosis was : having inflammation at the sacroiliac joint.. reason unknown. LOL 
i guess im better now? hmm. but can't run for the olympic day run this sunday yet ;(

i just love looking at x ray films. the skeletons are so sexy the joints are so seductive everything you see from the film is so SEXAY
big ass i have hahaha

*************

received one very romantic gift from my baby. it's a TRANSFORMER!!-- a portable charger

was planning to buy one since jan/ feb this year. because that time my phone's battery was draining faster than lightning. every morning i plugged out 100% and walked to uni, settled down in auditorium, it like less than 10mins, then i took out my phone and it dropped to 90% already. LOL
then i bought a new battery instead of a transformer.
thank you baby :D don't have to worry about getting killed by my parents when i go out dy. because my phone is always at a low battery level in the evening/ at night. hehehe 

went for a paintball game with the unimates last saturday. it's still awesome after so long since i last played.
this group of human is a wow. hahaha



************
me is from a girl school. and these are my girls.
the one in purple jacket has just departed to India yesterday morning.
the night before we gathered at rujen's house to have a supper gathering, it was a pretty spontaneous plan but so glad that everyone was able to make it especially ec who was still in Kampar when wj confirmed her flight with us on Tuesday.

stole this from yanxian. hahahha
can't help cause she edits nice pictures. #ArchitectureStudent

pretty much summed up what we've done that night. blokus and mini uno for the first time.
until now we still don't know exactly how to play the uno spin huhh. hahahaha

and then on Thursday morning,
the real farewell

Wei jan, don't know since when and how we get this close to each other..you were always sitting at one side with ph and sivan they all. thought you were one of those people who i won't get close with, because your so good in ur studies and banana-like. hahaha
but now here we are, six of us from different backgrounds, fooled around everywhere, and now all of us are walking onto different paths again. but promise. we are always together. we may be separated in distance but never in heart. owhh so cheesy.
you're strong. i don't even know whether i will be able to go to a new place alone without knowing anybody at all. 
All the best WJ. a year will just slip away very soon. and then we will see you again. have fun and take care over there! don't diarrhea pls! hahahaha

**********
and me, going back to uni for my sem 2 next week.
thank god i didn't fail my final exam. but i wont be surprised if i failed -.- was enjoying too much before the exam and studied only 30% of my notes. haiz im the lazy one all the time. should really start working hard..
timetable for first 5 weeks (the cardio weeks) of sem 2 is out
why are there lectures on saturdays and the last lecture might ends at 7.30pm ah. omg man

**********

some days back~ went to pavi and levain with le boy and sis and mom.

**********
JJ's concert is like....less than 3months away! im..a bit excited.
Richard Clayderman is having concert in kl too!! im.. very excited!!
One Republic is having live at sunway surfbeach too!! im..too broke for that!!
dalalallalala
will be performing a string quartet (i guess) in november but i haven't get my ass up to practice with the group LOL i hope im not gonna screw it. can't attend the practice this sunday as well -.- my tutor's gonna kill me. ahh whatever.

=)






















forever sleepy eyes <3 







No comments:

Post a Comment