Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Tuesday 13 November 2012

vanilla latte

working at CBTL is fun. very lively environment, and can meet a lot of people everyday. all kinds of people (including hot guys! HAHAHA).

just last Sunday, i was the only girl in morning shift, therefore *hiekhiek* all hot guys were mine. well, there was only one lahh. Not really hot, around 25? Fair skin in white shirt, probably he's not very tall, i'm not sure. hahah but he has a very, very charming smile.

He ordered vanilla latte. so i started to steam the milk when he was paying. then he looked at me, twice. i know bcz i'm quite sensitive person (or you can say, perasan).
Then he asked, "Are you making my vanilla latte?" i said yes. i thought he doesn't want me to do or what.
"Ohh, nvm. forgot to tell you i want skimmed milk. It's okay la since you're doing already." *with a smile*
"No sir it's alright. =)" and then i put aside and redo with skimmed milk.
After he paid he moved to the pick up counter and keep on looking at me when i'm doing his drink. chehh =P
"Sir, your vanilla latte. =)"
"Thank you Zoe. =]"
Gosh.
He killed me with that sentence, together with his smile. I was flying. LOL

This is my vanilla latte guy's story. though i don't know his name.

he just made my day. i appreciate every customers i met, and his "thank you" is one of the most sincere one.
We all just want to be appreciated, not as we're doing part time means you have the right to say something bad to us, talk to us like we owed you 10b dollars?

Thanks, my vanilla latte. have a good night.

Yours truthfully,
Zoe 

No comments:

Post a Comment