Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Wednesday 21 November 2012

007 : Skyfall

Hi there. LOL
two off days, so yea im here again.
i off Mon and Wed last week, and spent my Wed with two of the Noisy gang. aha, my gang. we went for k time and movie at pavilion, as usual. that's our lepak point since school time! =)

alright, first at red box plus. i was alone in the room when ec and yx left to get their food. the staff came in and asked what we want to drink. yea i asked them before they went out. it's just like 10seconds after they left he came in. and i told him, "1 Coke, 1 lemon coke, and..........i forgot what she wants.."
the staff himself said, "Sprite."
Ahh, yahhhhh sprite ec wants sprite. LOL me so paise im really old! damn hahaha!

Movie, we had <007 : Skyfall>
Wow, wow, wow. it's so different with previous 007. not that many fighting scenes still i think NOT BAD lah..maybe i was having very high expectation on this.

Daniel Craig is so hot. HOT you know. in his tuxedo OMGEE
Aston Martinnnnnnn


i love this running scene the most. haha idk why probably bcz i feel so.."Wow" for this scene when i was watching the making of the film on Astro. He's just a very very very good actor.

This guy, Q, in the film. Ben Whishaw. at first i dun like him, after some time i think he's quite handsome..with his curly hair. Aww im just gonna die for curly hair men. Gosh what's this. HAHAHAH


be sure to support 007 ~ =D
Daniel Craig lah for me. hahahahaha


i have some thoughts lately, less about you, more about him.
wrong timing laaaaaa love sucks!

#ootd See my shoes nice or not =P
back to a cap girl recently. anlah, because my hair is damn messy with this length im just lazy.

was reading an Interior designing magazine, and my ideal home id came across my mind again.

LOLOL. i used to draw those floor plan for my dream house when i was small..and now i love to think about the id of my future home. it's gonna be so modern, so cool. uhm, provided i have got enough money to do that renovation. haha!

You know..for my current bedroom..it's not what i wanted actually..
i wanted my bedroom to be in a blue theme, or grey. ends up my room now has grey curtain but green cupboards. wtf. i rmbr i chose smth blue...i dunno why it ends up so....errr.

my favourite part of my bedroom is this corner.
haha! this is the drawing my cousin-in-law did.

oops, i didn't have a proper pic of this corner. and here is one, i just took it.

okay ignore my soft toys. im a girl also. which girl doesn't have soft toy? HAHAHHA

i read there, online, play game. or just looking out through the window, meditation. *have i mentioned that i like to watch the traffic outside my window? it's a busy and dangerous junction and i always look at those cars, and give comment like, "GO NOW!" hahaha wtf right crazy woman.
interesting hobby.

alright, my room isn't as what i expected..i always have high expectation on things.
now let me share some of my fav pics on id. =P (cheh, macam yes je)
<< when im a billionaire im doing this.
^^ small and cozy ;D




okay enough daydreaming.
i want a very huge working table. that's a must..i have so many things to put on my table hahaha
AIYA cz i really beh tahan my current study table lah so small!!
and i always wanted to go to ikea to get some stuff for my room! some rack or whatever. but i havent really get a thing there..except a glass board. i love it. hahahah

where's my id friends? do i have one?
draw smth nice for me!! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment