Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Sunday 7 October 2012

oops, Oktober?

Right, it's already October. *WEE OCTOBER FEST!!* September just slipped away like that, seriously, i haven't listened to Green Day's <Wake Me Up When September Ends> yet this September..(for the previous 2years i listened to it every September, almost everyday, lol -.-) i don't know what i was busying for..hmm. something like...i don't know? *check diary* nothing special also, i think it's because i was enjoying my life until i didn't realize the time passes. YEA, the 3-months-promise i made to myself.

So...i started to work as a part time barista at Coffee Bean DPC since Monday. So..today (i mean, ytd) was my 5th day there edy. And i'm now starting to do E&B :) i made myself a Hazelnut Latte today woohoo! ytd my boss (le manager) taught me how to steam and foam milk, and they all said "Pure talented." HAHAHA then today i do it again on my own, since it's for myself LOL. the comments are still the same WEEE =D and then boss took it to show everyone -.- then they all asked me to train harder, next year they send me to Dubai. i was like, "Dubai?! for what?" "Competition." hmm, if you guys are going to sponsor me, i'm ok with that tho. *nehh*
next week only i'm going to HR for training with another new guy.


Got my IELTS test results few days ago.
you know what, when i first schemed through my bands, i was so happy until i saw the (6.5). I almost cried out. because i thought i need a band 7.0 for each individual band in order for me to be admitted into my uni. I was damn emo, very very very very very emo. The first thing i did when i arrived at my house was taking out the offer letter from the uni. and then THANK GOD stated there "Overall Band Score of 7.0".. was quite zadao la but also very happy =) then now i'm on my no-meat diet because my wish came true. To be honest, it's just day two and i'm starting to miss chicken chop edy. Thanks to Jane who was eating that in front of me just now.

Finally my off day tmrw =) can walk my boy, and go jogging.

p/s : that's it, i understand =) 
No complaints about the way life is going now, no complaints about how we be feeling now =) 

"Go and get married too lah oii." "Jom."

No comments:

Post a Comment