Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Tuesday 2 October 2012

newbie`

LOL. looks like i'm building up a new site again. Yea, welcome to my new blog again, and finally, i'm here at blogspot.

what brings me here? mainly because my previous blog (soonyee.blog.com) is giving me too many troubles recently. not only my blog, even my hotmail is protesting as well. Talk about my blog, i'm not really sure it's running which domain. sometimes it looks like by blogger, but most of the time it looks like by wordpress nowadays, however, it is not fully like how a wordpress looks like. therefore i always have trouble making up my blog site there. Then, these few months, it says i can't upload anymore media because i've reached my limit and i could upgrade with $99 per year -.- i'm so poor man...and i chose to come to blogspot.com, since i have a gmail account as i'm using android handset. i find google+ very interesting and gmail is very useful also. *so far* i'm kind of fed up with hotmail already because they blocked THREE of my inbox. Fuck it, seriously. and there's one last hotmail i'm using now, with another gmail account.
*few more problem i accounted with my blog there. loooooooong sigh.

OKAY. i hope this will be a good one :)
 
HALO the Siberian husky is my boy, and micro his friend =)
this was taken last sunday. hahah
today i brought him out again, meeting the "weekdays gang"
Tadahhh her name is Spice.

adopt her for one day. because today her owner seems a little bit bian tai so everyone decided to adopt her for one day each. hahaha so cute isn't it. and Yeahoo wasn't jealous at all.

After a short day working yesterday, had my dinner at Sakae 1U. i left behind my phone there. luckily the staff brings it back to me. Give her 10 'likes'.
 satisfying Mizu set meal. i love soft shell crabs so muchhhh <3 
#ootd HAHAHHA seems like i have very long legs in the picture on the right isn't it.

GOOD DAY PEEPS =D

No comments:

Post a Comment