Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Friday 18 October 2013

extraction

current status : pig face

my mom called me 猪头炳
-.-
right cheek swells up like mad

soooooo
here's the story.
Last Thursday i went to my dentist because Dr. Tan (my ortho dentist) asked me to do filling for one of my teeth. it was having cavity or decayed, he said. so yeah.
and after doing the filling, the doctor talked about my wisdom teeth. so then i took an xray film that day itself. and when i looked at that xray, i was like, 'shit. surgery.'
one of my retarded teeth grows out horizontally, at 90 degree with the neighbored molar. so damn retarded.

scheduled an appointment. and i went again, yesterday morning.
i wasn't surprised when doctor said i needed a surgery, what surprised me was, HE'S DOING ALL FOUR AT ONE GO.
i swear, my eyes were gonna pop out when he said that.
-__- 
i heard from everyone around me who had removed their wisdom teeth..no one had done 4 at 1 go. shitt....
and then he explained the procedure to me and i took 7 pills before i got into the surgery room. including 2 sleeping pills.

but after 30mins i was still so awake and he decided not to wait any longer and started the procedure. lol. the upper teeth were fast, not even 1min can pull out both. the bottom ones are troubling. especially the super retarded one. took like 10mins?

and when he's stitching up my gums, that feeling.... hahahahah. i could feel my loose gum suddenly being tied up. XDXD

and after they left me alone in the room. that is when i started to feel sleepy and fell asleep. LOLLL

got back home, took some pic of my babies and wanted to insta. but before i finished typing the caption i fell asleep again with my phone in my hand -.- the effect is so slow but so strong LOL
my teeth are so giant. *roar*

and then, here's the problem after surgery. all kind of antibiotics. and 2 tablets each -.-

here's the antibiotics bcz i stopped taking painkillers since this morning..so many antibioticsssssssssssssssss
fulamak.

i shine the pentorch into my mouth just now. i could see the stitch and my super swollen gum. aha. im just so lifeless.


YAY ONE WEEK BREAKKKKKKK
but can't eat

No comments:

Post a Comment