Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Saturday 26 January 2013

AHM.

i had one really hectic week, right after my birthday last thursday.
no time to meet my boyfriend, god damn lots of problems at workplace and all.

but still there's something great happened throughout the week though. Everyone's life is the same, bittersweet. It's how you look on it, how you live it. Take everything. taste and remember the sweet as motivations to move on, grow through the bitters.

Last saturday i had a really awesome skype chat with my primary classmate, also my exex-neighbour. She's in uk now. LOL actually we weren't that close i dunno why since dunno when she told me she has a "special feeling" towards me..she feels like want to get closer to me. hahahaha as in, sister type. she feels like im a dai ka jie. alrite.
i beh tahan looking at your long hair now hahahaha

chat with her from 4am till 7am, then sleep until 10, out for lunch, then work night shift. That shift is my nightmare. Working with them i almost die. i was too tired. Steve asked me out for supper after work, i actually wanted to go eh. but they make me soooo pekcek until i broke one cup. and punched out late. WAHLAO super fiery that night. so called off.

Thought it was a bad day. but when i reach home i feel something weird tho. the lights are all on. my bro opened the door for me 0.0 then he led me to the dining area. i saw something on the table..then there's a cake on the dining table. i was like wuu why suddenly got cake...? Then i saw my boyfriend standing over there OMG hak sei ngo. i stepped back a little i think LOL. he was there with the other Parkers aww <3 

Turned into a better mood instantly =)




one week working no off day until today.

Thursday was a public holiday and no one realized until a customer randomly talked about that on Wednesday night. then that day we were like OMG just me, Jiyni, Tham, Janice and Eiman. then busy until i accidentally spilled hot coffee onto Janice's hand and foot. >< so we -1 staff. WAHLAO non-stop. seriously. no time to connect wifi on my phone pun until 4pm -.- Zero-food, limited water supply. yes. not even have the time to drink some water.

Today is the same..long weekend due to Thaipusam tomorrow..today lagi geng. Me, Jiyni, Paul and Eiman jaga kedai. cause MR LEE WEI ZHEN NOT FEELING WELL. oh yea? last night jiyni went party until 5am. i went dinner and chilled out until 2.30am. i wasn't feeling well too. my sternum was so painful and i can't even make time to see my doctor for check up. i need to control my pace and try not to bend my body and take in deep breathe during work is that possible ? NO. we were SO BUSY the i need to bend down like thousands times and everytime i took an order, i need to take a deeeeep breathe cause i was so exhausted. phark man. today is a non-stop-moving-and-no-eat-day as well. 3ppl, cashier, E&B, ibc, buzzing, do dishes, handle impatient customers, worst of all, settle delivery. Delivery came at 12.45pm and we haven't even gao dim everything when it's 4.30pm. the whole outlet was soooooo messy. STRESSSSS

4 of us were like repeating the same sentences,
"Hungry lah."
"Oh my God."
"Ahhh my back/my legs."
"Veryyyy tiredddd.."
"AHHHHH."
"I want to go home!"
"I miss Tham/ my boyfriend/ my bed."

he really pissed me off. 99

Happy thing :
Last night i had dinner with my girls, WJ named it as <Miss Lim & Miss Chan's Forever Young Birthday Celebration> HAHAHHAHA. yea it's my post-birthday and rj's pre-birthday celebration together. We planned to go The ship actually..because i felt like eating chicky chop.. lol :P
but the sky was pouring yesterday evening. it was so damn super jam so we changed venue to Alexis at the Gardens.

Still got to get my chicky meal, although not as yummy as combo. hahahaha
Roasted Tarragon Chicken


CAKESSSS because i was still very very hungry after my roasted chicky! the tiramisu is the bomb!
nuts =D
when the looooooooong bill comes, it gave me a shock HAHAH it was really looooong.

okay enough photo of us.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

LADY BEING 20.

received awesomo pressies from them. HAHA
SEEEEE my OBAMAAAA


DORAEMON SET FROM EC HAHAHAHHAHAHA












it's quite easy to make me smile tho. Love letter in a very pretty box. i love that box!!


SUPERB BFF TUMBLER!! i laughed when i saw the pictures.
THANKIU RJ <3 

and an expandable wallet from PH..i havent opened it yet =P i am quite surprised. is it really waterproof??




KAYY that's it for now. it's 2am already D=
still skyping with my sisbro hahah 80% of our skype time is..laughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment