Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013

HI it's 2013! how are you?



lol. just feel like crapping some stuff here..since i haven't got myself a diary book for this year yet.
yea, again. because every year ends too fast before i could realized. i reminded myself to get a diary book as early as in November, but before i got one, the new year has arrived.

Every year we wish for something new, something good, something we wanted to accomplish and wanted to do...bla bla bla bla bla....let me check what i wished for in the year 2012.










**********LOADING***************

NO MATCH FOUND.
none ?!
wtf i wrote nothing about my wish on 01.01.12?! ohh damn seriously -___- not even on my bday last year. what i've been living on for the one whole year.......

*okay, not even in my previous blog.*


never mind.

i'd set up a few target last few months rite? when i blogged about YX's bday.
i got none of them. LOL kayyy they'll be added into my new year's motivation/ targets too.

so now i'm starting this. my 2013.

1. COMPLETE GERMAN LANGUAGE LESSON B2 (if possible proceed further)
2. CELLO EXAMINATION yeshh im doing this!
3. LONG TERM SAVING PLAN (as i stated before, i wanted to go to US)
4. LOSE WEIGHT HAHAHHAHA best joke ever

actually, i can only think of the first two. others are craps.


undeniable, as we grow, the more we realized how much our parents have done for us. when we finally have the ability to take care of them, they might be too old. for this year, be a better daughter, not to argue with and make them angry, one of the things i'll try really hard to do.



i really love limbeh <3 my superman.
but we are the one who made him that "fashionable-white-hair" all these years.
Limbeh, we all know it.
and when we tell you "I LOVE YOU!" you show us that "0.0 " face. hehehe cute dao

And i had a great start of the year under the fireworks. just so you know, i make wishes to everything i could possibly thought of. i made wishes to candles, to the coins, to the moon, to the stars, to the rain, to the skies, and the fireworks. HAHAHAHHA because i dun think i'll ever get to watch a single meteor by chance.

i love you that's it. :)
so much love baby.



talked about our previous visit to Hong Kong, when i was only 11 months oldmy sister asked my parents, "Not troubling meh bringing one baby walk here walk there?" Then daddy mommy were like, "WAH, she walks faster than you!!" HAHAHHAHAHA never knew i was a hyperactive baby. and we went to Shenzhen that time, from what i watched in drama, the custom is always crowded like shit. so i asked again, isn't it troubling? mommy told me, not at all..because the tour guide that time loves to carry me alot. i was like wtf?! later the tour guide kidnap me away then you people know..i'm so cute! buahahahhahaha!!

kay enough bullsh*ting myself :)

Happy New Year. <3 
live in love, live in hope, live in joy, live the life.

*i don't want to celebrate my birthday this year..im turning 20 you know..it's TU-WEN-TY. im getting further away from my cuteness as time passes. haihhhhhh alamakkkk don't remind me don't remind me.
*and yeah, finally, im getting into uni real soon


No comments:

Post a Comment