Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Friday 25 July 2014

murmursss

YUMS. it's 26th July. 5 more days till my Cello examination. i'm freaking out. i got a sudden stress kick last night and i feel like kissing everyone and telling everyone i love them again. (yes, i did that when doing A-levels, tweeting everyone "I love you." pfft)

Lol, i don't know. i just don't have the 'exam luck' when it comes to music. like my piano exam previously. kanasai man. i thought i'm quite prepared for my cello this time but when my tutor gave me a mock exam last week, it seems like all screwed up. God bless me. aihx. can't afford failing another exam after IELTS. yeahh i failed to get 7.0 for each band. so im gonna burn another rm630 to sit for it another time.

So it was results day yesterday. IMU is just super stupid. We had the SMA2 feedback session last week (or, discussion for the exam questions). but we only get our results after one week. pfft That suspension. I was so calm collecting my result yesterday cz i'm ready to see a C or even C- (failed). It's more like collecting a confirmation slip on my failure to the exam. I've expected the worst because i've let go all the microbiology and pharmacology questions. even Pathology was only 50/50. Love/hate towards IMU's assessment system. Hate it because they cramp everything into one paper. Love it because you only need to prepare for 1 paper. hahahha. alive or dead, 1 paper. Or 2, if that semester has OSPE paper.

But thank you god. I will definitely gung-ho for my sem4. They say Sem 4 is crazy. i believe i will walk through it.

So much to do in this semester.

PMS matching exercise (which gonna include personal statement etc)
and IMU CUP (i think i'm taking part in too many events this year pfft.)

Currently reading up about all the partner school's. Don't know how to choose. So expensive especially Edinburgh. for 14/15 the fees is RM625k for 3yrs. for next year it's probably gonna be 700k. That was my first choice even before i got into imu, now i'm reconsidering because my friends told me Edinburgh is very boring!! HAHAH. other UK schools are ~400k-500k as well. i don't know. US seems to be a good place to learn more straight forward stuffs and hands on but the application process is more complicated. Alamakkk

No comments:

Post a Comment