Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Saturday 7 June 2014

Japan Season 2 Ep 06 : Mickey, Minnie, Pluto ;D

(2/5/2014)
it's the Disney day ~
headed to DisneySea in the morning, hoping that there's less people that day. but it probably won't happen forever. Japaneses love to go to Disney, no matter what day is it. Mostly we're seeing high school kids and couples. it's like their favourite dating spot. Sis told me that almost every high school girl will go in a group in their uniform before they graduate. lol

That day was very cold too T_T i got no mood to play and jumping around. it's really too cold. i don't know how the girls tahan the winds like that in their super miniskirt without any leggings. #somuchwin

nothing much in the park that day, because it was too cold that we are all lazy to queue for the rides. also because im lazy to describe all =P so i'll just post the pics with some captions perhaps. nyaahhh

Once we got into the park (after queuing for an hour lol), headed straight to get express pass for Tower of terror.
Yeah in TDS (and maybe Disneyland as well, im not sure), you can get express pass for certain rides. Just head to the express pass machine nearby the ride, (have your theme park entrance ticket with you!), and the machine will issue an express pass with a stated time. [eg you get a pass for 6-7pm, you HAVE TO go to the ride at 6-7pm.]
**Each ticket can only get express pass for a few rides per day (perhaps only 3-4), as you can only go to the other machine after certain hours. so make your express pass worth it. Go for the popular rides!


me ist colddddddddd T^T
therefore the pissed off face


wanted to buy some 'headings' for dad and brother once we stepped into the park. and we chose this one for him ;)


my brother likes the pink one. yea can put ur hands into the 'paw'. i want one too!!!



didnt see Indiana Jones here pun


been to the Aladdin's place


one of the few rides we had that day. because we have a very very timid brother. (and mom)


Ariel's baba


underwater world~ fishy

after a few kiddy rides and it's 4pm already. Needed to get some food but it's so crowded everywhere. yes everywhere. We wanted to dine at a Duffy restaurant place where there'll be duffy show but the queue was toooooo long. So we headed to another one. Dine with the Disney's mouse. In the restaurant you can choose whether to dine with or without the characters. so yeah we opted to meet the characters because the other side is queuing damn loooooong also. Sure it'll be more expensive.

It comes with a 4-course-meal which you can choose your starter, side, main and dessert.
The selections are quite fine. i was having trouble to decide what to have haha.

After getting our food from the counter (it's like a food court style), we were led to the table and started eating. nomnomnom. Cold weather just makes me eat MOREE.

Surprisingly good. braised Beef :D 


Peach cake topped with Pistachio. very yummy also. i like pistachio alots but i dunno what's that. hahaha!


Mickey tiramisu cake

And while we're busy stuffing food into our mouth.. the characters come out 1-by-1 :

Minnie!


Mickey! He was short. shorter than minnie. HAHAHA!




Happy kid loves to play with people's costume much






my dad was very excited when he sees them. he takes so many pic with his phone lol
he said they are his childhood hahah baba so cute :P 

Went to ride the Tower of Terror after eating. At first we were planning not to tell what's the ride so my brother will go with us. but we told mom la cause she confirm can't take it. hahahha!
And my brother was like "what is that." HAHAH at last we told him la. but we assured him it won't be too scary. and WOW, HE WENT WITH US. *clap clap*

The day we went was within the period of its "Limited Edition Ride". (LOL right? hahaha!) yeah..it's a lil bit different from last time.. :)


Went into the souvenir shops. wanted to buy new clothes for my Mr Duffy but not nice.
And the people are crazy. They were grabbing all the Duffy they see. LOL

So tempted to buy this bigger size one. but ngiek, no.




if want to buy, buy thissss :D HAHAH! bankruptcy.

Leaving the park

and last family photo out here. Everyone queued to take picture here. haha! so discipline lah. if you go anywhere else in the world, you will get other people in your photos.

******
Back to the city to have dinner. Had 油面 "Oily noodles".
Very nice! haha. they serve it dry like this, then you can add sauces, sesame (crush yourselves) spices, mayonnaise etc as you like. Start with just plain sauce and spice, then add mayonnaise to your last few spoons. so yumms =9


*****
Called it a day.
NO MAN.
HAHAHAH. The Climax of the day is just coming.
Ride the train back to Chofu, where my sister stays. And the train was empty so i got a seat. And i thought it'll be cold so i took out the gloves from my bag and put them on. i was so ready to go home! =D

And as expected, it was really cold. so i walked very fast once we got out of the station. I ran. Then i stopped. "Why do i feel so light on my back?"
HOLY MAMAAAA I LEFT MY BAG IN THE TRAIN

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Told my sister so we went back to the station and ask the officers to help.
The officer then checked which station the train is approaching next, and called the station, asked the station officers there to check the train when it arrives.
So we waited. The other station called back and said she couldn't see any left behind bag.
I was like ... okay.. bye my wallet, my ipad, my duffy.... (yes i chained my duffy on the bag) oh ya and my phone.
Then the officer said, "Maybe people has brought it up to another station, maybe you can come back tomorrow morning to check. but because the bag is quite big, if someone has brought it to the station officer they might transfer it to police station."
This time i was like, "LOL what? there's no need for u to bring it to the police lol"

So we went back to my sister's apartment.
i was just feeling okay for losing everything. Until i realized my student ID was in the bag -____- now i'm fucked up. No student ID means no entering to the exam hall. WTH i was sooooo ganjiong the whole night, asked Vetton to help me to go to the SSD to make another student ID; emailed Dr. Ranjit and asked him if I can still sit for the exam etc. That was the longest night i have ever had (probably). and my dad was pissed at me.

And i thought this time i finally lost my phone. (eventually not)

The next morning I was up early to go out with my sister (she was attending a job interview), went to the station to ask about my bag. And the bag was registered on their "Lost & Found". My bag has traveled another 3 stations without me.

anyways, my duffy and everything else were still good in my bag at the other station when i went to pick it up. *Faith Restored* (only in japan perhaps)

But, uhm, my phone comes back to me again. LOL makes me think whether the phone is cursed or what.

Next up >> Japan Season 2 Ep 07 : Leisure, Free & Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment