Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Saturday 22 March 2014

Dated, ドラえもん!

Hello Future Man

I thought i wont be going for the Doraemon Expo this time at Viva Home. The Expo is being held for 3months (or more), but i just couldn't find some one to go with me and was busy with exams and assignments. So, I WAS VERY BERRY EMO tbh.

Then, last Saturday Hazel asked me if i wanted to go with them (Leonard and Shimin) on Sunday. I was even sadder, because i have cello lesson. (cried at home). But then the haze on Sunday was so terrible that Leonard kiasi (lol, typical Singaporean although he's just PR) so they postponed....HAHAHAH and i get to gooooooooooooo =D

Forced myself to finish up and submit my AIR topic on Wednesday, and yayyyy ME IST GOING TO SEE DORAEMONSSSS.

Wasn't able to focus in CSU in the morning, idk, i was just...blurred. HAHAHAHA
*pun intended


It was my first time at VivaHome, lol, it's a weird mall. It's so dead.. ok la there's quite some shops selling houseware, decorations and stuffs.

WARNING : SPAM PHOTOS
(but you wont see me often in the photos, because....my friends.... they took ugly photos for me....or im just ugly...lol OKAY)

Little introduction on how Doraemon turned blue from yellow :

hahahahh the story is so cute. WHY SO CUTEEEE

And dadang, DORAEMONSSSS with his gadgetsssss

Can you tell what are all these gadgets?



The most wanted gadget!!! 
But can i have a pillow version?

baby doraemon! 赤何で! hahahaha. looks like monkey tho.. lululul


well it's not easy to take selfie with them, but it's better to take selfie sometimes...because...

there were moreeee gadgets. moreeee

so I requested, Please help me to take a picture of me, and A FEW DORAEMONS at the back.
Here.
goes.
the.
picture.
of.
me.
and.
a.
few.
Doraemons.

okay fine.
Thank you so much.


We all think that this pen is better than the memory bread. it says it can solves any difficult questions. hahaha.

and the Lame me appears.
"let me take out my gadget too."

This chapter has always been my favorite. so touchinggg.




Syok sendiri Doraemon spotted.

To make the person on the left fall in love with the other standing on the right.

タケコプター =D 

awkward Leonard. HAHAHAHAH

they were asking me to bring them homeeeee omgeeeeeee but i didn't T.T

when Leonard was still shopping.

one random, cute and small size Doraemon in the mall.

#GirlsBeingGirls

New in for my pin badge collection! yumms.

Happy enough =)

No comments:

Post a Comment