Life in progress ...

Life in progress ...

Tuesday 11 February 2014

GG.com

Stress kicked in like nobody's business right now!
at the middle of EOS 2
because tomorrow and thursday i'll be having OSCE (clinical skills examination), and it's a standalone exam, that's why im so worried nowwwwwwww OMGGGGGGG

sat for the evil OSPE paper this morning and it was one big piece of shit.
yesterday afternoon i was so stressed because i didn't study anything from Foundation block. The thought of killing myself came up to me a few times.
i was thinking to jump down from my apartment, or i have knives in the kitchen, bang the wall etc. i even felt like I WANNA GO CLUBBING. -.-

everytime i hit a maximum stress level, the 'screw it' emotion comes to take over. which means i don't care already. HAHHAHA that was exactly what happened last night. i watched drama and played games for hours until i feel sleepy. LOL

and i can foresee, same thing is going to happen soon because i feel like killing myself again right now.

i want to eat my ipad and choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment